woensdag 15 januari 2020

Pictures with quotes - 3

Sometimes life is not easy and you can use some encouragement. Images with quotes can help people in difficult moments of life. Mabey with motivational quotes, funny quotes, positive sayings, quotes about love, quotes about life of inspiration quotes. Here we have thousands of pictures with quotes in all kind of categories which you may download and share on your social media pages like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr or Pinterest. You can also share these photos with your family or friends via Whatsapp, Messenger or E-mail. Hopefully these sayings and quotes give you strength.





Today I laughed until my abs started hurting, so I can skip gym today.

pics with quotes


I couldn't find a parking spot today at my work, so I went home.
Looked like they had enough people.

images with wise quotes


I don't always talk on the phone, but when I do I walk everywhere in my house.

quotes about love


Fart when someone hugs you, it makes them feel strong.

pics with funny quotes






Relationships these days start by pressing 'Like' on her or his photo.

images with good quotes


You know your driving is really terrible when your GPS says after 400 feet:
'Stop and let me out!'.

beautiful quotes about love


If you don't do wild things while you're young, you'll have nothing to smile about when you're old.

pictures with quotes


My wife always buys sexy holiday lingerie, but this year I'm going to refuse to wear it.

quotes about sex


Does anyone else have a plastic bag full of plastic bags in their house?
Or is it just me?

sarcasm quotes pics


You never know what you have, until you clean your closet.

good quotes about life

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Wanneer jij nog opmerkingen, commentaar of toevoegingen hebt, laat het ons dan weten!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...