woensdag 15 januari 2020

Pictures with quotes - 4

Are your searching images with quotes? Here we have thousands of pics with quotes in different categories like quotes about love, quotes about life, true sayings, quotes about alcohol, wise sayings, quotes about netflix, texts about friendship, funny quotes, motivational sayings, inspirations quotes and many more! You can easily download our pics and share them on your social media pages like Tumblr, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. Or you can send them via messenger, e-mail or Whatsapp to friends or famliy. Have fun with them!





So many people love you.
Don't focus on the people who don't.

pics with quotes


My mind is like someone emptied the kitchen junk drawer onto a trampoline.

images with funny quotes


The stuff you heard about me is a lie.
I'm way worse.

sarcasm quotes images


I see it.
I like it.
I want it.
I check the price.
I put it back.

pictures with good quotes






Happiness is..
When you wake up early and suddenly remember it's a Sunday.

quotes about happiness


When they can't find anything wrong with you,
they create it.

quotes about friendship


Fear is temporary. Regret is forever.

quotes about fear


I am a nice person. Just don't push the bitch button.

quotes about bitches


Single people use half of their beds for remotes, phones, pillows and snacks.

quotes about singles


Dear neighbours. I'm not performing an exorcism.
I'm just trying to wash my child's hair.

quotes about childeren

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Wanneer jij nog opmerkingen, commentaar of toevoegingen hebt, laat het ons dan weten!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...