maandag 4 mei 2020

Pictures with quotes - 9

Here we have thousands of images with quotes. We have pics with funny quotes, wise sayings, quotes about love, motivation texts and many many more. You can share them with friends and family via Messenger, Whatsapp or via social media like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc. Every week we upload new pictures. Have fun!


Shortest horror story ever: sold out

pics with quotes


When I get a headache I take two aspirins and keep away from children, just like it says on the packaging.

images with wise quotes






Smile at people who hate you.

pictures with funny sayings


I hate it when a shower only has two options: 3rd degree burns or skinny dipping in Antarctica.

images with wise texts


Please cancel my subscription to your issues.

pics with wise sayings


Sometimes I drink water, just to surprise my liver.

funny pics for facebook






Do you know what would look good on you? Me!

wise quotes images


Every master was once a beginner.

funny pics for instagram


I like hashtags, because they look like waffles.

funny pics for whatsapp


Nap time is my happy hour.

funny memes

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Wanneer jij nog opmerkingen, commentaar of toevoegingen hebt, laat het ons dan weten!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...