zondag 30 augustus 2020

Pictures with quotes - 15

 Are you looking for pictures with quotes? Here we have thousands of pics with funny quotes and images with wise quotes especially for you. You may download them for free and share them with all your friends! Check regularly our website, because we update the pics with quotes every week. Have fun!


My wife and I have the cutest nicknames for eachother. She's my buttercup and I'm her useless sack of shit.

pics with quotes

People who respond thnx instead of thanks, what do you do with all the time you save?

images with funny quotes

Parenting is a lot like a bar scene: everyone's yelling, everything's sticky, it's the same music over and over again and occasionally someone throws up.

pictures with humor quotes

My talent: not sleeping at night.

pics with sarcasm quotes

The past is in your head. The future is in your hands.

funny pics for facebook

I just bought my co-worker a get better soon card. They're not sick. I just think they could do better.

wise quotes pics

I'm not like other girls. That's where you made your first mistake.

pics with funny quotes

Be the person you want to have in your life.

funny pics for instagram

Done with dating sites. I'm now focusing on pizza delivery guys, because at least I know they have a job, a car and pizza.

quotes about pizza

If you stay positive in a negative situation, you win.

motivation quotes


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Wanneer jij nog opmerkingen, commentaar of toevoegingen hebt, laat het ons dan weten!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...