maandag 13 juli 2020

Pictures with quotes - 12

If you are searching for pics with quotes, you don't have to look further. Here we have thousands of funny pics en wise quotes you may download and share with your friends and family. Have fun!


Yawning is my body's way of saying 20% of battery remaining.

pics with quotes


Weddings are an expensive way to let your entire family know you are fucking that night.

pictures with funny quotes


Of course I struggle. I just don't quit.

pics with wise quotes


When you try to wash a spoon and it wash you back.

funny pics for facebook


Lying in bed wondering if it's worth to get up and pee.

images with wise quotes


I'm not sure how many chocolates equals happiness, but so far it's not 23.

pictures with humor quotes


Sometimes I just visit my blocking list on Facebook just to see how my prisoners are doing.

images with humor quotes


If you want to lose weight, you don't need exercise or diet. Just fall in love with the wrong person.

quotes about love


I am not a morning person. Until you want morning sex.

quotes about sex


One bad chapter doesn't mean your story is over.

wise quotes pics

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Wanneer jij nog opmerkingen, commentaar of toevoegingen hebt, laat het ons dan weten!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...