donderdag 5 december 2019

Pictures with quotes - 1

Are you looking for pictures with quotes? Don't look further! Here we have thousands of images with different kind of quotes like funny quotes, wise quotes, true quotes, popular quotes, inspirational quotes, humor quotes, romance quotes, quotes about love and many many more! You can easily download our pictures with texts and share them with your friends or family on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or via Whatsapp, Messenger or e-mail. Have fun with it!





People say nothing is impossible,
but I do nothing every day.

pictures with wise quotes


Don't put your business on Facebook and the tell us to mind our own business.
Bitch, I'm on season 4 episode 7 of your bullshit.

images with funny quotes


You remind me of a software update.
Whenever I see you, I usually think 'not now!'.

pics with romance quotes
  

Insecurity kills more dreams than failure ever will.

pictures with funny texts
  






Some people add you on Facebook. Don't like nothing.
Don't say nothing. Just sitting there watching like a perv in een white van.

images with cool quotes
  

Sorry, I missed your call.
I was staring at it wondering why you couldn't just text me.

photos with true quotes
  

Marriage.
Because your shitty day doesn't have to end at work.

images with popular quotes
  

I rolled my eyes so hard,
I checked my own ass.

images with wise texts
  

A partner would be nice, but I'm already in a relationship
with alcohol and poor decissions.

humor quotes pics
  

The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.

inspirational quotes images

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Wanneer jij nog opmerkingen, commentaar of toevoegingen hebt, laat het ons dan weten!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...