zaterdag 11 april 2020

Pictures with quotes - 7

Are you searching for funny pics with quotes? Or images with wise text? Here we have hunderds of pictures with quotes for you, which you can download and share with your family and friends via Whatsapp, Messenger or e-mail. You also can share them on your social media account like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest or Tumblr. Have fun with them!

I think I'm allergic to mornings.

pics with quotes


Changing my relationship status from single to still single.

images with wise quotes


Don't put your business on Facebook and then tell us to mind our business.
Fool, I'm on season 5, episode 3 of your bullshit.

pictures with funny texts


I want someone who will look at me the same way I look at chocolate cake.

funny pics for facebook


want someone who will look at me the same way I look at pizza.

quotes about love


Superwomen: single
Batwoman: single
Wonderwoman: single

I get it now. I'm single because I'm a superhero.

funny quotes for whatsapp


You never realize how long a minute is until you exercise.

quotes about life


Single doesn't always mean lonely.
Relationship doesn't always mean happy.

quotes about relationship


The path of inner peace begins with four words.
Not my fucking problem.

wise quotes for facebook


Sundays are for online shopping.

beautiful quotes for instagram

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Wanneer jij nog opmerkingen, commentaar of toevoegingen hebt, laat het ons dan weten!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...